Monday, January 17, 2011

Say Yes to the Bridesmaids Dress

{Source}


I, like many people, fell in love with the Two Birds Collection of infinity bridesmaids dresses. Unfortunately, the $270 price tag made this dress a definite no-go.

With this inspiration picture in tow, I started searching the web.

{Source}


I really wanted light pink dresses and dresses that provided my bridesmaid with coverage(and support) up top. (If you know what I mean). Tart also has a great collection of infinity dresses which are ALWAYS on sale on either Ideeli, Rue la la or Haute Look for between $49 - $99. Unfortunately, the Tart dresses don't come in pink and still don't provide any sort of coverage for "the ladies."

I was just about to give up and get the gray dresses when I stumbled across this gorgeous dress on ModCloth last week.
{ModCloth}

I kind of fell in love with it. As you may remember, I decided awhile ago to let my bridesmaids pick their own dresses, but on whim, I decided we should try to get this one instead!

I recognize that the dress is pretty low cut in the front and pretty low in the back, but it's so super cute and all my bridesmaids could definitely pull it off. It has the same kind of feel as the infinity dress but has a padded cup which is definitely a plus. I also think it will look great on a beach with no shoes during the day and super cute with good jewelry and a pair of cute heels in the evening.

Well, I went ahead and ordered a few so they can try them on and we'll see how it goes! It's free returns and exchanges so I figure there is very little risk. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment